Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I know we have not blogged in a long time. I am just making notes for my son Malcolm. Here is an update on Malcolm's account.

Malcolm's Favorite's
Malcolm's Favorite Color: Blue
Malcolm's Favorite Food: Mac and Cheese and Chicken Nuggets
Malcolm's Favorite Spot: Olga's and anything other than Walmart
Malcolm's Favorite Toy: Baugan
Malcolm's Favorite Sport: football and Golf
Malcolm's Favorite Thing to Do: Play his WII and XBOX
Malcolm's Favorite Person: Grandpa and Dad (and me too)
Malcolm's Favorite Cousin: Myles
Malcolm's Favorite Cousin (girl): Lauren
Malcolm's Least Favorite Thing: WALMART
Malcolm's Favorite Room: Bedroom where the WII is located
Malcolm's Favorite Friend: Shawn and Nolan
Malcolm's Favorite Saying: Hi my name is Malcolm
Malcolm's Favorite Thing: MONEY

No comments:

Post a Comment